antichauffeur: (kidHesam - default)
Hesam Malik Rahmani ([personal profile] antichauffeur) wrote2011-06-08 04:57 pm
Entry tags:
18

Twitter

@KidHesam is now officially no longer on the twitter'verse. He had a good run, picked up some cute verses and proved that you don't have to RP sex or romance on twitter to get a story.

I wasn't able to go back far enough to save anything so unfortunately all his previous CR has been lost along with it. The account wasn't quite a year old but there was still a huge tweet count for such a tiny kid!
Thanks everyone who helped me with him - I know interacting with a mute kid on Twitter was a pain in the ass but we got some amazing stuff out of it so thanks heaps.

I'm still going to try and keep RPing bbHesam here on LJ though so seriously, I'm more than happy to get him some threads and verses.


Thanks again for humoring me, guys! :)

[identity profile] indestructigirl.livejournal.com 2011-06-08 07:05 am (UTC)(link)


Claire still wants to adopt him and keep him forever.

[identity profile] hesam-bb.livejournal.com 2011-06-08 07:07 am (UTC)(link)
I'm pretty sure in all his verses, bbHes got kidnapped and adopted by all the other adults. XD

He'd like living with Claire - her hair is pretteh!

[identity profile] indestructigirl.livejournal.com 2011-06-08 07:08 am (UTC)(link)
This is true. :D

And she'd spoil him and give him all the love and hugs and toys and snacks he ever wanted.

[identity profile] hesam-bb.livejournal.com 2011-06-08 07:11 am (UTC)(link)
Awww yus!

[identity profile] microwavehero.livejournal.com 2011-06-09 05:11 am (UTC)(link)
No worries! He was a fun little guy to interact with!