antichauffeur: (BAMF)
Hesam Malik Rahmani ([personal profile] antichauffeur) wrote2010-03-04 03:40 pm
18

Luke's Reward System

Points
For...
15
Being nice to Peter
15
Not getting into trouble
50
One past story
-5
Getting into trouble
-10
Being an ass to Peter


Reach 100 points Luke, and I'll let you have a reward of your choosing.

If you're lucky, there may be some suprise bonus points in it for you too.

[identity profile] microwavehero.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 05:56 am (UTC)(link)
D:
MINUS TEN?!

Do I start with zero?

[identity profile] hesam-bb.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 05:58 am (UTC)(link)
Yes, you start at zero. Everytime you hit 100, we go back to zero again too.

[identity profile] hesam-bb.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 06:27 am (UTC)(link)
Provoking someone into a fight, teasing someone, making fun of someone...

Actions that you're pretty sure I'll frown at. Otherwise, check with me about it and I'll let you know.

[identity profile] microwavehero.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 03:38 pm (UTC)(link)
Awwww, crap.
Does going to town and breaking into an apartment building to look for drugs count as trouble? Hypothetically speaking, of course.

[identity profile] hesam-bb.livejournal.com 2010-03-06 12:35 pm (UTC)(link)
Were you alone on this 'hypothetical' trip?

[identity profile] microwavehero.livejournal.com 2010-03-06 04:46 pm (UTC)(link)
Hypothetically, Claire went with me!

[identity profile] microwavehero.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 06:08 am (UTC)(link)
Omg! Such a BAMF!
*swoon*

[identity profile] indestructigirl.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 07:20 am (UTC)(link)
I hereby submit my request for a similar points system.

*considers what the minuses might be*

Then again, maybe not.

[identity profile] hesam-bb.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 07:29 am (UTC)(link)
Hmm, you mean you want a good behaviour system too? With me?

[identity profile] indestructigirl.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 07:32 am (UTC)(link)
Yes. Well I thought I did, but I'd like to see what your conditions might be before I formally agree to anything. =]

[identity profile] hesam-bb.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 08:10 am (UTC)(link)
But what do I get out of it Claire? You're on good behaviour a lot more than Luke.

[identity profile] indestructigirl.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 08:15 am (UTC)(link)
What do you get out of rewarding Luke?

And FYI I am bad sometimes. You just don't know about it!

...clearly I didn't think this plan through. I gotta get better at that.

[identity profile] hesam-bb.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 08:29 am (UTC)(link)
What do I get out of it? I get Luke being nice to Peter and sharing some personal things with me, as well as looking after himself a little better.

[identity profile] indestructigirl.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 08:30 am (UTC)(link)
I can totally do all that stuff too, and more!

[identity profile] hesam-bb.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 09:07 am (UTC)(link)
*talks quietly* What if one of my conditions involves you talking to Peter about certain, things...

[identity profile] indestructigirl.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 09:14 am (UTC)(link)
*quirks an eyebrow* And what are the rewards for completing such a daunting task?

[identity profile] hesam-bb.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 09:17 am (UTC)(link)
Hm, what kind of reward would you want?

[identity profile] indestructigirl.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 09:28 am (UTC)(link)
What kind of reward would you be willing to dish out?

[identity profile] hesam-bb.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 09:31 am (UTC)(link)
You tell me what you want, and I'll consider it.

[identity profile] hesam-bb.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 10:01 am (UTC)(link)
You want to touch my pants as a reward for telling Peter that you, enjoy touching my pants?

[identity profile] indestructigirl.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 10:02 am (UTC)(link)
I wasn't gonna tell him I enjoy touching your pants. He doesn't need to know that I have ever touched or will touch your pants. Your pants are very unlikely to come up in the conversation. Unless HE brings them up.

[identity profile] hesam-bb.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 10:16 am (UTC)(link)
What were you planning on telling him then? *frowns*

Sample conversation:

[identity profile] indestructigirl.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 10:18 am (UTC)(link)
"Hesam's a super awesome guy and I might maybe have a crush on him. HOW DO I DEAL?" *head in hands*

Re: Sample conversation:

[identity profile] indestructigirl.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 10:37 am (UTC)(link)

[identity profile] microwavehero.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 03:55 pm (UTC)(link)
I can make you a points system, bb!
But... it might not be for being a 'good girl'. >=D

[identity profile] indestructigirl.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 05:13 pm (UTC)(link)
I... I like this idea. Tell me moar plz. 8D

[identity profile] microwavehero.livejournal.com 2010-03-04 05:41 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm thinking more like... *whisper whisper whisper*
...don't tell Hesam!

[identity profile] iheartpigeons.livejournal.com 2010-03-05 06:49 pm (UTC)(link)
HESAM, LUKE'S BEING MEAN TO ME. *sadface*

He... He... He said:

"LukeNukem: It means you're so ugly the only way you even get some when m asturbatin gis if you rape yourself!"

!!!

TAKE POINTS AWAY, HESAM. TAKE POINTS AWAY. 9_9

[identity profile] microwavehero.livejournal.com 2010-03-05 06:53 pm (UTC)(link)
OMG!
You /snitch/!
It's all lies Hesam!!
Must have been a clone in the chat room again!!

I'm gonna beat your face in, Claude!

[identity profile] indestructigirl.livejournal.com 2010-03-06 09:51 am (UTC)(link)
I was there, and Claude's totally lying!

[identity profile] hesam-bb.livejournal.com 2010-03-06 12:34 pm (UTC)(link)
Don't see the problem here Claude. Luke hasn't gotten into trouble and he hasn't been an ass to Peter, therefore I don't see any need to take points away.

[identity profile] iheartpigeons.livejournal.com 2010-03-06 07:25 pm (UTC)(link)
.___________________________.

*discreetly punches Luke in the face*

[identity profile] microwavehero.livejournal.com 2010-03-06 07:30 pm (UTC)(link)
Ow!
*discreetly pulses Claude with cancer-inducing low-level radiation*
>=D
TEN YEARS FROM NOW YOU'LL FEEL THAT!

[identity profile] iheartpigeons.livejournal.com 2010-03-06 07:37 pm (UTC)(link)
(( XD Talk about passive aggressive... <3 ))

[identity profile] hesam-bb.livejournal.com 2010-03-07 04:40 am (UTC)(link)
Claude, stop being an asshole and just grow up.