antichauffeur: (BAMF)
Hesam Malik Rahmani ([personal profile] antichauffeur) wrote2010-03-14 07:30 pm
18

Day Twelve: Calculating Points

I think you're now sitting at 55 points Luke. That's a little over halfway.

If anyone would like to point out extra instances that I'm not aware of, either to give or deduct points from Luke, now is a good time to tell me.

Just because you think he deserves to have points given or taken away, doesn't mean I'm going to agree with you.

EDIT:
= 40 points
= 55 points
= 70 points
= 75 points

[identity profile] power-snatch.livejournal.com 2010-03-15 05:08 am (UTC)(link)
I think the convo me and Luke had on the porch was great. He gave me advice on powers, we talked about lots of stuff...good show for him.

20 points, maybe? If you haven't already given him some for that?

[identity profile] hesam-bb.livejournal.com 2010-03-15 05:25 am (UTC)(link)
*nods*

Thanks Peter. He can get 15 points for that.

[identity profile] microwavehero.livejournal.com 2010-03-15 08:53 pm (UTC)(link)
<:O Um... thank you!
Edited 2010-03-15 20:54 (UTC)

[identity profile] inked-beauty.livejournal.com 2010-03-15 01:51 pm (UTC)(link)
Cooking dinner for the whole house was very nice and delicious!

[identity profile] hesam-bb.livejournal.com 2010-03-15 09:58 pm (UTC)(link)
Oh yeah, thanks Lydia. 5 points for that one I think.